NCLEX Question Breakdowns
Pharmacology NCLEX Question Breakdowns
Priority NCLEX Question Breakdowns
Select All That Apply NCLEX Question Breakdowns
Delegation NCLEX Question Breakdowns
Infection and Safety Control NCLEX Question Breakdowns
Health Promotion and Maintenance NCLEX Question Breakdowns
Safe and Effective Care Environment NCLEX Question Breakdowns
Pediatric NCLEX Question Breakdowns
Reduction of Risk Potential NCLEX Question Breakdowns
NCLEX Strategy Video Series
How Keywords Work on NCLEX (70 minutes)
When To Call The Physician On The NCLEX (70 Minutes)
Recognizing and Answering Legal And Management Questions (70 Minutes)
Prioritization Questions for NCLEX/Delegating & Assigning for NCLEX (80 Minutes)
Legal and Management NCLEX Questions/Recognizing and Answering Negative NCLEX Question(80 Minutes)
More 2015 Ongoing Updates & Content Related to NCLEX-RN® Test Plan (Includes Teacher Notes, Videos, Charts, Tips and More)
- NCLEX Practice Pre-Tests
- Guidelines and Tips for International Nurses and Repeat Test-Takers
- Physiological Integrity: Basic Care and Comfort—Nutrition
- Psychosocial Integrity: Behavioral/ Mental Health Care Throughout the Life Span
- Safe, Effective Care Environment: Management of Care, Cultural Diversity, Ethical and Legal Aspects of Nursing, Nursing Trends, and Safety and Infection Control
- Health Promotion and Maintenance: Nursing Care of the Childbearing Family
- Health Promotion and Maintenance: Nursing Care of the Pediatric Client
- Reduction of Risk Potential: Common Procedures: Diagnostic Tests, Oxygen Therapy, and Hands-on Nursing Care
- Physiological Integrity: Nursing Care of the Adult Client
- Laboratory Values
- Memory Aids
- Common Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies
- Physiological Integrity: Nursing Care of the Geriatric Client and Six Client Subneeds (With Detailed Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Questions Related to Client Needs/ Subneeds
- Physiological Integrity: Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
- Reduction of Risk Potential: Index to Diagnostic Tests and Procedures
BRILLIANT NURSE STUDENT AREA ACCESS (SCREENSHOTS)
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE…
ENGLISH FOR NCLEX with Chris Ropers
- Online Question and Answer sessions twice each week with Chris, a doctorate-level linguistics instructor.
- Assessments to test your reading level.
- All Levels of English skills – from basic to near-native speakers.
- Videos, quizzes, text materials, drills, and practice.
- Basic English.
- Important Medical Terminology.
- Understanding Nuances and Connotations.
- Difference between What? and Which?.
- Advanced Concepts – Modal Verbs, Syntax and Complexity
Also Included: With your NCLEX Review Package, you also get:
- A growing review of select NCLEX Practice Questions
- 9-video Core Content Refresher on Circulatory System Fundamentals
- 18-video Core Content Refresher on Circulatory System Pathophysiology
- 24-video Core Content Refresher course on the Respiratory System
- 3-video Core Content Refresher course on Anemia
- 9-video Core Content Refresher course on Leukemia
- 9-video Core Content Refresher course on the GI/Hepatic System
- 10-video Core Content Refresher course on the Renal System
All Khan Academy content is available for free at www.khanacademy.org
Taking the NCLEX-RN® Exam
How It Brilliant Nurse NCLEX 100% AccessWorks
Pay As You Go: Pay at the most affordable 100 % all access exam prep weekly or monthly to all the courses we have! No payments will be charged until the trial ends – after that it is automatically charged either weekly or monthly, based on what you choose. You can cancel anytime right from your account dashboard.