Easy & Flexible NCLEX Review, Available 24/7
ONE SUBSCRIPTION – ACCESS TO COMPLETE NCLEX REVIEW LIBRARY
“When on track for an exam, the library model adopted by Brilliant Nurse just works. I used Saunders and used their cool learning area – and I passed. Their practice questions are top notch! Hadn’t studied for almost a year!” Linda Gallagher, RN (Finally)
Nurse licensure: NCLEX Review for U.S. & Canadian Nursing Candidates
Brilliant Nurse set out with a different perspective to reboot and refresh test prep and make it simple, accessible, immersive, effective – and, of course, affordable.
Our published courses & practice review questions have been developed, leveraging technology, to help you prepare for the National Council Licensing Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN® ).
You will also find helpful and pinpoint reviews when preparing for course exams, final exams, NCLEX-RN assessment exams, HESI or other standardized or competency exams.
Immerse yourself today in multiple resources that you can use in any combination to meet your own study and test preparation plans: Set the goal to pass your exams and move to the next level of your chosen career! It’s just that simple and uncompromising for us!
- Over 6000+ practice test questions using 8 different formats of question types including the new audio, video, and graphic option questions.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers that provides you with ample opportunity to experience test-taking using computer administered questions and allows you to customize tests for specific review and practice
- Questions written for all clinical areas of nursing (childbearing family and their neonate; nursing care of infants, children, and adolescents; nursing care of adults with medical and surgical health problems; and nursing care of clients with psychiatric disorders and mental health problems)
- Questions organized by health problems to facilitate review for course-specific exams
- Questions coded by client needs to assure practice in all areas of the NCLEX-RN test plan
- Questions coded by cognitive level to guide study and test-taking at higher levels of the cognitive domain
- Questions emphasizing integrative processes on the NCLEX-RN test plan
- Questions with teaching feedback and rationales for both correct and incorrect answers
- Questions using all types of question formats used on the licensing exam (multiple choice, multiple response, hot-spot, fill-in-the blank, drag-and-drop/ordered response, chart/exhibit, as well as graphic, audio, and video inclusion questions)
- Questions primarily written at higher levels of the cognitive domain (analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and creation)
- Questions emphasizing clinical decision making, clinical judgment, and management of care
- Questions to provide practice for calculating drug dosages, intravenous drip rates, intake and output, and other questions requiring calculation and reporting of a numerical response to the question
- Questions emphasizing current nursing practice in the areas of client safety, managing care quality, home care, health promotion, care of the older adult, cancer nursing, end-of-life care, perioperative care, community health nursing, and emergency and disaster nursing
- Questions about managing care quality and safety
- Explanations to the the various test question formats and strategies for answering each type of test item and at each level of the cognitive domain
- Comprehensive tests designed to resemble the testing format of the NCLEX-RN
- A description of the current NCLEX-RN test plan
- A study plan and checklist to guide systematic preparation for the licensing examination and information about developing study skills, taking tests, and managing test anxiety
- Tips for studying from students who have successfully passed the NCLEX-RN exam
- Addresses, telephone numbers, and websites for the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc., and each state board of nursing
All Course & Learning Updates are 100% FREE for our enrolled students! – Click here to Enroll Today!
With one subscription you will have full access to NCLEX Review Strategies, Content Review, and plenty of time to absorb what you need to pass the NCLEX – ALL ONLINE.